Call for Entries
2020 FAA Members' Exhibit
May 9 - June 27, 2020
Deadline for Entries: April 10, 2020
Frankfort Arts Association member artists are invited to submit entries for 2020’s FAA Members' Exhibit of their works.
• Artists may submit one work.
• All subjects, styles, and techniques will be accepted, from realistic to abstract – figures, landscapes, architecture, animals, design, observations, inventions, transformations, symbols, etc.
• Submitted works can be in any medium, 2D or 3D, except for video.
• All sizes and formats will be accepted. Due to limited space in the gallery, the preferred size is under 36" x 24" (including frame if applicable).
• Works should not have been shown at the FAA Gallery previously.
• The exhibit is open to active FAA Member Artists
• Shipped work will be accepted but a return shipping label is required with the work in order to return it at the end of the show.
By Friday, April 10, 2020:
In order to participate in this year's show, artists must simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2020 Member Show in the subject line, telling us they will take part, and include the following information:
• The artist's name, address, phone and email.
• Title of the work
• Medium of the work
• Size of the work (including frame if applicable)
• Selling price of the work (Remember the gallery collects 30% of the sale price of each work sold during the run of the show.)
• Work may be marked Not For Sale.
• If possible, include a jpeg image of the work that the gallery may use for various promotional materials.
• Label your jpeg with your full name and Member2020. EX: KristinMurphy_Member2020
• If you are unable to send your entry information through email, mail it to Frankfort Arts Association, P.O. Box 408, Frankfort, IL 60423 by the deadline for submissions.
• 2-dimensional work must be properly wired and ready to hang; no sawtooth hangers please. Wrapped edges must be finished.
• Curators reserve the right to refuse work that does not meet the requirements or is considered too fragile for the exhibit.
• All work remains on exhibit for the duration of the show.
• Unless requested otherwise by the artist, permission is given to the FAA to use any images of exhibited work for publicity or educational purposes.
• Because of the gallery's limited space, entries will only be accepted until we reach our estimated total. SUBMIT EARLY.
• Artists accepted into show are invited to drop off up to 5 note card sets and/or 1-3 pieces of non-framed (matted, clear-wrapped) reasonably-priced work for bin sale. Reproductions must be clearly marked as such.
• There is a $10 fee for this show. At the time you send your entry information, please make your payment.
By check: mail to Frankfort Arts Association, P.O. Box 408, Frankfort, IL 60423.
By PayPal or Credit Card: https://paypal.me/frankfortarts
Exhibit dates: May 9 - June 27, 2020
Deadline for entries: April 10, 2020
Delivery of entries: May 2, 2020, 11-1pm & May 3, 2020, 11-1pm
Loan and consignment forms due: At time of art delivery
Opening Reception for exhibit: Saturday, May 9, 2020, 1-3pm
Final day of exhibit on view: June 27, 2020
Dates for pick-up of exhibited work: June 27, 2020, 4-6pm & June 28, 2020 11-1pm
* Special Delivery or Pick Up dates can be arranged if necessary.
CURATOR for The 2020 FAA Member’s Exhibit: Kristin Murphy
Thank you to all our FAA Member Artists who will take part in this year's show. Please note, this exhibit will be up during the 2020 Art on the Green. If you have any questions, please contact Kristin at email@example.com.