Call for Entries
2020 FAA Members' Virtual Exhibit
May 9 - June 27, 2020
Deadline for Entries: April 10, 2020
Frankfort Arts Association member artists are invited to submit entries for 2020’s FAA Members' Exhibit of their works. Due to COVID-19, the gallery is closed. This exhibit will be virtual-only and will be available on the FAA website.
• Member Artists may submit one work.
• All subjects, styles, and techniques will be accepted, from realistic to abstract – figures, landscapes, architecture, animals, design, observations, inventions, transformations, symbols, etc.
• Submitted works can be in any medium, 2D or 3D, except for video.
• Works should not have been shown at the FAA Gallery previously.
• Artists retain physical possession of their work. No consignment or loan agreement is therefore needed. Any sale of featured art will be between the artist and buyer. FAA will not take a consignment fee. If you sell your featured piece, please notify FAA and your piece will be marked as sold on the website.
• The exhibit is open to current FAA Member Artists
By Friday, April 10, 2020:
In order to participate in this year's show, artists must simply send an email to email@example.com with 2020 Member Show in the subject line, telling us they will take part, and include the following information:
• The artist's name, address, phone and email.
• Title of the work
• Medium of the work
• Size of the work (including frame if applicable)
• Selling price of the work
• Work may be marked Not For Sale
• Website or email address you want linked for interested parties to contact you
• Include a jpeg image of the work which will be used in the virtual gallery.
• Label your jpeg with your full name and Member2020. EX: KristinMurphy_Member2020
• Unless requested otherwise by the artist, permission is given to the FAA to use any images of exhibited work for publicity or educational purposes.
• There is a $10 fee for this show. At the time you send your entry information, please make your payment.
By check: mail to Frankfort Arts Association, P.O. Box 408, Frankfort, IL 60423.
By PayPal or Credit Card: https://paypal.me/frankfortarts
Exhibit dates: May 9 - June 27, 2020
Deadline for entries: April 10, 2020
Thank you to all our FAA Member Artists who will take part in this year's show. If you have any questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.