Dreams Come True
The FAA Member Artists Exhibit
November 17 – December 21, 2019
Call for Entries
Frankfort Arts Association Gallery
21 Ash St, Suite 7, Frankfort, IL 60423
FRANKFORT ARTS ASSOCIATION MEMBER ARTISTS ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT ENTRIES FOR 2019'S FAA MEMBER EXHIBIT OF THEIR WORKS
• Artists may submit one work.
• All subjects, styles, and techniques will be accepted, from realistic to abstract – figures, landscapes, architecture, animals, design, observations, inventions, transformations, symbols, etc.
• Submitted works can be in any medium, 2D or 3D, except for video.
• All sizes and formats will be accepted.
• The exhibit is open to active FAA Member Artists
• Shipped work will be accepted but a return shipping label is required with the work in order to return it at the end of the show.
By Monday, November 4, 2019:
In order to participate in this year's show, artists must simply send an email to Christina Cooley at firstname.lastname@example.org with Dreams Member Show in the subject line, telling us they will take part, and include the following information:
• The artist's name, address, phone and email.
• Title of the work they'll submit
• Medium of the work
• Size of the work
• Selling price of the work (Remember the gallery collects 30% of the sale price of each work sold during the run of the show.)
• Work may be marked Not For Sale.
• If possible, include a jpeg image of the work that the gallery may use for various promotional materials.
• Label your jpeg with your full name and Dreams 2019. EX: KristinMurphy_Dreams2019
• If you are unable to send your entry information through email, mail it to Frankfort Arts Association, P.O. Box 408, Frankfort, IL 60423 by the deadline for submissions.
• 2-dimensional work must be properly wired and ready to hang; no saw tooth hangars please.
• Curators reserve the right to refuse work that does not meet the requirements or is considered too fragile for the exhibit.
• All work remains on exhibit for the duration of the show.
• Unless requested otherwise by the artist, permission is given to FAA to use any images of exhibited work for publicity or educational purposes.
• Because of the gallery's limited space, entries will only be accepted until we reach our estimated total. Submit early.
• There is a $10 fee for this show. At the time you send your entry information, please make your payment.
By check: mail to Frankfort Arts Association, P.O. Box 408, Frankfort, IL 60423.
By PayPal or Credit Card: https://paypal.me/frankfortarts
• Exhibit dates: November 17 - December 21, 2019
• Deadline for sending entry information to Kristin and paying fee: Monday, Nov 4, 2019
• Loan and Consignment forms due: Nov 8, 2019
• Delivery of works: Nov 10 & 11, 2019 between 3:00-6:00
• Opening Reception for exhibit: Sunday, Nov 17, 2019, 1-3pm
• Final day of the exhibit on view: Sat, Dec 21, 2019
• Pick-up of exhibited work: Dec 21, 5-7pm, and Dec 22 and 23, 1-3pm
* Special Delivery or Pick Up dates can be arranged if necessary.
CURATORS for Dreams Come True: Kristin Murphy & Katie Stempniak.
Thank you to all our FAA Member Artists who will take part in this year's show. If you have any questions, please contact Kristin at email@example.com